Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Night 5 & 6

Well, sorry I have not updated the posts recently. Night 5 and 6 were between -10 and -16. Sleep was good but as always woke up sore.

Then a crazy thing happened. L, explained there were bennefits of sleeping inside as well and I kind of got side tracked and started sleeping inside again.

I weighed the pros and cons of each sleeping arrangments and "inside" won, for the time being......

Other than that, not much happening around here. We are all getting sick of winter, it is either below zero (which stinks and no one wants to go outside), or when it gets above zero it starts snowing.

I tried to cut some trees down, figured I would lay down about a 1/2 acre, but after about 6-8 trees I was exhausted. I was up to my waist in snow and couldn't move. When a tree would not fall the direction I wanted it to, I realized I couldn't move out of the way very fast. So maturity is sneaking up on me and I decided to wait till either the snow melts or blows away.

Speaking of maturity, have you seen all the gray hairs on top of my head recently, Well you missed your opportunity, cause I'm gonna shave em off again. Anyways it's not old age, just high mileage.....

Someone recently asked me why I shave my head, they said I looked mean and grumpy.......

I'm not sure they knew me very well. Maybe I like the mean and grumpy look.

3 more months of winter..............

1 comment:

  1. I saw the grey hair, I saw it! And I wouldnt say you look mean with a shaved head. Imagine Vin Diesel with hair... not as intimidating huh?

    ReplyDelete