Thursday, January 22, 2009

Girls Weekend


Sorry I have been so slow to post. I guess I am always waiting for something fun or different to post. Last weekend my sister, Robyn, came to visit. We had so much fun, even though we didn't have a lot of plans. We did go shopping at Goodwill on Monday. They were having a huge sale, red tags only 99 cents. It was such a beautiful day outside as well. The sun was shinning and it was about 50 degrees. All of Seattle was out enjoying it, since it was a holiday weekend. It's amazing how many people come out when the sunshines. Since there is so little of it in the winter they take full advantage of the sunny days when they come.

Even though Robyn claims not to like shopping she did more than me or my mom. It was great fun and Elizabeth was so excited to go shopping. I did purchase my first purple UW shirt, so I could fit in around here. :) I'm hoping to go to a basketball game someday. We ended up spending a few hours at Goodwill and Elizabeth was ready to be done so we headed back to the RonDon House for dinner. After that Robyn and I went to Half Price Books! I love that store. I bought five books for me and two sets of flashcards for Elizabeth and it was under 25 dollars. What a day of bargains.

However, most of our weekend together was spent in the room playing games. Elizabeth developed a bad cough and runny nose, that she's still trying to get over. So we became quarantined to our room, for the health of all the other kids in the house. Which wasn't a bad thing, we actually had tons of fun just hanging out. Elizabeth had so much fun with Robyn, I'm sure she wishes that Robyn could be here more often, and so do we.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend. Much Love.

Lisa, Elizabeth and Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment