Friday, January 23, 2009


We're trying to fatten Henry up so he doesn't have to get an NG tube in his nose again. So last night we fed him as many brownies as he would eat! He was a happy guy. Elizabeth and Henry are both sick now. Poor kids. No fun. Mom and I have made a resolution to exersize more and get to bed early so we can get up early. I have already gained weight! UGH! It's another beautiful day in Seattle, but COLD.


My mom bought some magnets for the doors in our room, some numbers, for Elizabeth to play with. However, when we got back to the room we realized the doors aren't magnetic nothing was except the leg of the table. One solid stand for the table, so when Elizabeth wants to play with her numbers she has to climb under the table! Horrible! But I'll have a pic soon. Gotta get back to cleaning and exersizing!

Much Love,

Lisa

P.S. This pic is old, he doesn't have the NG tube in his nose anymore, but I love this pic of them togther. She's such a good big sister. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    You have the most beautiful kids! I can't wait to kiss and hug on them! Hurry home we miss you all here! I love you sister and call me if you ever wan to talk!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete