Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Normal Life"

This is what "normal" life includes at the moment...
Henry, trying to get away with EVERYTHING!
supplementing our income... with veggies!

Play time with the cousins...


Rhubarb starting to show it's face...


Our awesome piggies.. the BEST garbage disposals!


A very LARGE garden... yes those are 80ft. rows... what am I planting you ask... I have no idea, and yes I'm planning to feed the neighborhood

From our perch (or deck as most call it) Our two greenhouses and the garden area.
And that in a nut shell is what we will be doing this summer.
Isn't "normal" life wonderful?!!

6 comments:

  1. holy Crap Lisa. That is a HUGE garden!!! I'm impressed you got the greenhouses up. good job! Happy gardening~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your normal:):) Better then last years normal. If you need help this summer. You can always call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheesh. I know now where to go for fresh produce. My little garden patch looks like child's play! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supplementing your income with "veggies?" Is that what the kids are calling it these days? ;)

    Did you guys already come and go from Seattle? Henry is looking so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please Note: This garden may look huge, but that doesn't mean it will be full of veggies... well I HOPE that it will, but I may not have that green thumb thing, so it may just stay dirt.. hahah or weeds.. we'll see.
    Andy, we did go and come home already, it was a quick visit, everything looks good still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Henry is getting so big!! And his hair is so cute!!! Miss you guys!!! I love your garden!!!!!

    ReplyDelete