Friday, June 4, 2010

Pics as Promised

Our first trek up the Butte! Elizabeth and Henry did awesome! Henry climbed at least half by himself, and Elizabeth was so bothered by my slowness... that she was giving me "the look." It was sooo beautiful! I love Alaska!
Me and Henry at the top... Elizabeth refused to take a picture with us.. oh well.

Jumpin off the sand dunes at Jim Creek, this is our version of "the beach" or so Elizabeth calls it. And she loves it so much she asks to go back every day!

Sand everywhere.. in fact I think they both got mouth fulls at one point or another..

Henry didn't jump, but loved to start at the top and slide all the way down.. it was still 70 at least at 9pm on Memorial Day... and everyone was gone from Jim Creek by then. It was wonderful!

This is for J... he keeps asking how big the pigs are getting.. pictures don't quite capture it!

And this is my little "piggy sue". The one and only pig I have named, and the little pig that required me to give her the hymlic maneuver! Yes she was choking on a turkey dog...but we got it out and she's just fine and eating like crazy again!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the pic of Piggy Sue's nozzle! Good shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pigs... my oldest step daughter and her family have moved back up here, living with us til they find a place.. they want piggies and goats and chickens.. will know who to send em to for piggy questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. Now you need are sheep & maybe they can start herding them. Good pig, that will do:):)

    ReplyDelete