Tuesday, February 15, 2011

St. Valentine's Day




A day to celebrate Love.
I had to improvise a bit since I didn't have any white or red table cloths.
I am not a great artist, so feel free to chuckle at the drawings.
It was fun to draw and have the kids add color.
I always love Elizabeth's color scheme's.
(Notice the colorful birds!)


One of my hubby's favorite meals is ribs.
So I cooked up a bunch or ribs & mashed potatoes
with home made dinner rolls.
Our awesome neighbors came to dinner as well,
and brought along fixings for an awesome spinach salad.
We just have more fun celebrating with them.

On Sunday Elizabeth and Henry made valentines for R & L
On Monday, Mommy cheated and bought sugar cookies to decorate.
So everyone got Valentines and decorated sugar cookies.
It's difficult for some reason to convince them NOT to eat the candy as they decorate!
Oh well it was fun.

I truly believe in celebrating a day of love and thoroughly enjoyed making something delicious and fun for those I love. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day with your loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! You are one talented lady---I didn't know you were an artistic too!! Seriously--I love the drawings. They are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter what we deal with, we will always have things that we have to deal with, but what mattered is that you made Valentines Day special for your family, a day that they would remember in years to come.

    http://www.thecpdiary.com

    ReplyDelete