Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

My beautiful three!

Oh how I love them. Although every day we struggle and have our ups and downs, I thoroughly enjoy being their mommy. They teach me far more than I have been able to teach them. She scares me to death when she holds her and picks her up, but she SO loves to be a big sister, to hold her baby and cuddle her.




Me and My girl


Can't get enough of that smile!


I am so grateful for my wonderful Mother who sacrificed so much for our family. She always went with out so we could have what we needed. She never gave up on me, regardless of my choices, she was always there teaching me and helping back to where I needed to be. Showing me that there was a Savior who loved me and was waiting with open arms. I DO call my mothers name blessed! I hope to be just like her some day... crazy and all! (LOVE YOU MOM!)

2 comments:

  1. ohh i love these pictures! You are such an amazing mommy lisa your kiddos are so lucky. love you so much friend
    tara liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that new little love. She is so cute. Henry and Elizabeth are growing so fast! Hugs

    ReplyDelete