Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SUNSHINE!

We have been out enjoying the beautiful sunshine every moment we can!

Our favorite thing to do (besides sitting on my deck soaking up the sun)

is running/riding bikes to the park.

I run and push Henry and Lydia in the stroller

(Henry needs a bike! I need to get back into shape!)

And Elizabeth cruises on her bike.

(Soon to be a two wheelin' fool...hopefully)

Always our first destination is the A-Moosement Park


Henry thinks it's oh so funny to kick mommy when she's trying to push.


I love when he giggles.
Makes my heart smile!



Can't get a good smile out of this girl!

Always takes about fifteen pics before the smile is natural and cute... so instead we have smirks!


Henry's new rubber boots
Boy LOVES his dinosaurs!

And as long as they don't frighten him, I'm good.






Elizabeth prayed last night that she would make more new friends at the park.

She wants to be friends with everyone. She did find some friends to push on the tire swing the other day, and as you can tell having a friend brings her endless joy! :)


1 comment:

  1. Next time you head to the park let us know! I know Alex can get a smile out of that girl! :)

    ReplyDelete