Sunday, June 22, 2014

As always life has a way of getting busy and I fall behind in updating the Blog. Sometime it is easiest to just add a bunch of pictures and slip a little comment between each one. 
 
 
 Elizabeth loves to jump on the trampoline. It seems if we can't find her in the house she is bouncing on the trampoline. I broke my arm on a trampoline once as a kid, but we are not going to let that stop her from doing the same thing.
 
 
Kids found Daddy's Boxing Gloves and it didn't take them long to work up a sweat 
 




 
When a friend calls at 10PM saying he has an extra seat in his boat you don't turn him down. I was off by 5 AM the next morning with my friend and his father-in-law in search of Halibut. We caught our limit and I was fortunate to catch the 2 biggest fish of the day. No record by any means but the largest I have ever caught, an 85 pounder and a 40 pounder. Before going out for the day the Owner/Captain explained that they generally spilt the catch equally at the end of the day. At the end of the day I was surprised when my 2 fishing partners helped fillet, cut, and package all the meat and then give all but a few small fillets to me. We are so thankful for their generosity.
 

Chevron is recovering from a broken foot. During the recovery he has become a house dog and I'm afraid we have spoiled him and he will never go back to being a kennel dog again. 

 Quick photos of the kiddos, Lydia
 Porter
 Elizabeth 
 
Porter & Henry
 
 
And our newest addition: Calvin Thomas Miner
Born 6/22/14 @ 0219 hours
7 lbs. 1 oz.
 
Baby and Mommy are doing great.


No comments:

Post a Comment