Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week Off work- Work.

 
Lydia figured out how to take pictures with Daddy's phone during Church. Only 2 of the 100 she took were useable.

 
Below is the retaining wall/ planter bed I spent half the week building. It wraps around both sides of the deck and I planted rhubarb roots. Hopefully next year the rhubarb will grow and fill in bordering the deck.  
 


 
Henry is practicing his reading for baby Calvin.
 
 
Lydia is quite the drama queen, even when she is asleep.
 
I got the garage cleaned out so we can start parking in the garage for the winter. We bottled up several gallons of homemade apple sauce and apple butter. We tore down the green house and stored everything for next year.  We even covered the chicken run with a tarp to keep some of the snow out.  It was a good week of work while I was "off work".  Now I am starting a 2 week  - 80 hours Collision Reconstruction Class for work. This is the first of 3 classes. If I pass all three of the 2 week courses, I might have a good retirement job working for insurance companies as a Collision Reconstructionist.  
That's it for this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment