Friday, August 27, 2010

3 Going on 18!


This beautiful little girl of mine just turned 4!
My camera was on the fritz so our neighbor took pictures, I'll have to down load those as soon as I get them! But she had a really wonderful birthday! We had ice cream and candles as a family on Sunday (her actual birthday) and then a party on Monday evening.
What I love most about my sweet daughter:
She wants SO much to be good
Her favorite movie is "The Testament"
Always asking me to tell her stories about Jesus
She can recite movies after watching them once
She LOVES her friends
Her competitive attitude
Every thing happened yesterday
She thoroughly enjoys riding her bike or hiking
Her love for her baby brother, and helping him learn
and her resilience to the chaos that usually surrounds her life.
She has been such a blessing in my life! What a privilege it has been thus far to be her mother. She spent a lot of time in the back ground during Henry's ordeal, being tossed around from home to home, but has grown and learned from it all. She continues to amaze me each day. And I thank the Lord every night for allowing her spirit to be a part of our family.
Happy belated birthday my spunky Elizabeth Anne!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Happy birthday Elizabeth!!! She is such a fun and awesome little girl! I'm glad she had a great birthday. We sure miss her. She was always so fun to be around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elizabeth in primary! She is always so enthusiastic and happy. Happy birthday Elizabeth!!!

    --debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe happy birthday! I thought she was older, maybe because she so tall! Lol she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I have looked at this post many so many times....I check for new updates here and on Sarah's page pretty much daily.....and only just now let it sink in that your title is 3 Going on 18 !! HaHa...of course we all know she is 4 as you wrote in the body of the post. :) Too funny that it took me so long to catch. I hope you guys are doing well and that Miss Elizabeth had a wonderful birthday!! Miss you guys and Love you Tons!
    Love,
    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Family check out my blog its minersmission.blogspot.com have any ideas email me :) By the way your kids are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!
    Happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete