Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Movin on Up..

Our neighbors graciously gave us some new furniture for Henry's room.
And yes, the walls are still periwinkle.. we're working on that.. one step at a time though.
Elizabeth got moved up stairs to the loft, and is really enjoying it. I will have pics of that soon. Her favorite thing to do... read books on her bed.
I though Granny Annie and Grandpa would appreciate this picture. I don't know how many days we would sit around and watch Henry climb in and out of the cabinets in the Ron Don.
The set included a head board, night stand and dresser with a mirror attached. Pretty awesome! I am not sure which of us is enjoying it more!

LOVE posing for the camera.

Well they both do! I love these two little kids! They brighten my life and bring such joy into our home. Elizabeth's favorite movie right now is "The Testament." A movie of Christ and his life and ministry and his visitation to the people in the America's after his resurrection. We talk a lot about the movie, about why Christ died and that the greatest blessing of all is that Christ was resurrected, so that one day (Elizabeth says two weeks) we will be able to return and live with our Father in Heaven. My children truly bring the spirit into our home, and inspire me to be a more devoted disciple of Christ.




No comments:

Post a Comment