Friday, July 22, 2011

Alaska the beautiful!

The beautiful view! I love climbing the butte.

I have been dying to go climb Lazy this summer, any one want to go with me?! Guess I could just suck it up and go by myself. It's calling to me.. every time I drive down the mountain.

This time Henry hiked the whole thing himself!

He didn't really have a choice I was carrying Lydia and the backpack. He followed Elizabeth, up all the crazy rock parts with out a problem and really loved it.

He was so excited and proud of himself.


THE TOP

And Lydia is beginning to enjoy the Johnny Jumper...she's growing too fast!
She is acting much like Elizabeth did when she was little. She would scream every time I put her down. Unless I was helping her stand and walk she would scream. (Elizabeth started walking at 7 months! I'm hoping Lydia takes her time! hahaha)











2 comments:

  1. I would hike with you if I could SM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh they aer so precious! Can we get together please!! how about like really soon!! i miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete