Sunday, July 10, 2011

Colony Days Again!

I feel as if I just posted last years pictures of Colony Days. Time is flying by so quickly. For a few years time didn't seem to exist, the world went on while we sat in a hospital room trying to think of something other than time. Now we seem to be making up for lost time, and enjoying every minute of it.

Elizabeth remembered last years carnival and was so excited for this years fun!

It was Henry's first, and they both thoroughly enjoyed it as you will see from the pictures.







Both kids were so excited to ride the horses. They have farm/cowboy in their blood. :)



"What is that smell?"



I Love this picture of Elizabeth!

There were little holes in the side of the blow up room, I stuck my camera in (about knee height) and snapped this. Turned out awesome!



The parade... Henry says, Mom look a camel!

Yes my children are well cultured! LOL


We had so much fun with family! Home town parades are the best.

Thanks to all you "parade makers" that took time to hand out candy and make the parade so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment