Sunday, July 10, 2011

Auntie Robyn!

Robyn came to visit in June for a week, and we had so much fun!

The kids were so excited that she came all the way from "HonK Honk" to see us. The argued about who's room she would stay in. (We decided to give her Henry's room so she wouldn't have to climb the ladder.) I'm pretty sure she was grateful for that.


While Robyn was here we took her out in the Bronco to Jim Creek. She about had a heart attack, not really something she "enjoyed" well driving out there and up and down the dunes. What we did enjoy was playing in the "sand/silt".


If you look closely that's Elizabeth sliding down on her stomach. She wore "sand leggings" most of the day.
And back up for more!
It took Henry a while to get into it... but he had so much fun!
We ran into friends out there and the kids had a blast!




I LOVE the Dunes
Alaska's "beach"

I cannot explain why I get so excited, but I do! I love it! So much fun.

I understand that I look silly.. but it was so fun, I even ended up falling on my face and rolling backwards down the hill for a while. haha Can we say "sand in the pants!"





Lydia really Loves her Auntie!
Now Lydia cries when we put her down, Robyn spoiled her!
I was trying to catch them sleeping and scared the jeepers out of Robyn... but she was a good sport and pretended to sleep while I took another one.




I LOVE my sister so much! I miss her and although she's having fun in Hong Kong I secretly hope she comes back to AK to stay. Although she would freeze to death... I still hope she comes back. Henry prayers for her every time it's his turn to pray. :) We look forward to the next visit from Auntie Robyn! Sending Hugs your way Robyn.






No comments:

Post a Comment