Friday, August 19, 2011

Law of the Harvest

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." Gen. 8:22

"The harvest truly is plenteous"! Matt 9:37


This is where my garden & greenhouse began, remember how GREEN it is when the leaves finally come in! And a few months later this is what we have received from our "plenteous harvest."

Cucumbers never tasted so good!



Some heirloom tomatoes, these are called Striped Roman's and are definitely my FAVORITE!

And these are called Purple Mauri's (I believe)


This one is called Pink Accordion, so far I haven't seen the "pink" but isn't it a crazy lookin' tomato?!




And here is my garden today! Growing in abundance.

We have potatoes, peas, lettuce (a few varieties), spinach, swish chard, arugula (which I LOVE), cabbage (red & green) radishes, carrots, celery, zucchini, and green beans.




Zucchini!

Not as many plants as last year, but still LOTS!

Which leads to....

Zucchini Relish! YUM! Thanks to Aunt Di for the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment