Saturday, June 20, 2009

In Patient

Henry is learning to drive much earlier! Wants to enjoy all of life's pleasures now....:) He's a little concerned about the IV pole slowing him down.
Part of the Father's Day celebration this weekend was a few hours with athlete's..Daddy's sports day or something like that. So here are some of the Seahawk cheerleaders and football players.

He was really liking the girls I think ;) I had to squat down a bit to get everyone into the picture.


The Seattle Mariner's Mascot, Moose...He really liked the moose until I made him sit next to him. However, as soon as he left he only wanted to watch and look at the moose. :)



2 comments:

  1. I think one of the football players was checking you out Lisa!!! LOL:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm yeah that is the first thing I noticed!!!!

    ReplyDelete