Saturday, January 2, 2010

Daddy Look How Big we Are!!!

Some times we play nicely together, most the time we are screaming at each other and not sharing! But we both love to color or draw.
(Mom discovered that Henry knows his colors!)
I can draw stick figures with really long legs. I really love to draw my daddy.

And I am loving food Daddy! I started eating jelly and fruit sticks and I had TWO bowls of cereal tonight! I'm thinking this is much better than a tube down the nose. (A GREAT ANSWER TO PRAYERS!)

And Look Daddy I can stand up on my own! I love my wagon that Santa brought me and I LOVE to stand. I walked from Annie to Mommy tonight holding onto their arms like parallel bars. I'm getting so strong. I'm trying to learn how to walk before you get here!
The saddest part about Daddy being gone is how much he's missing! These little ones are growing so fast, I'm so thankful for the Internet and the technology that we have that allows us to share the things these little two angels are accomplishing!
We love you Daddy! Hope you have a great week! You're always in our prayers. And Henry is working SO hard to get better so we can come home.




No comments:

Post a Comment