Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I was studying in my scriptures and the only way Elizabeth would let me have a bit of peace, was if she could give me "a few" stickers. LOL
Then Henry discovered a new ride. It's actually Elizabeth's princess table, that's a much better use. I have video of him trying to ride it like a horse. I definitely should have bought him a little tonka truck to ride around on.
Elizabeth grew out of her old pj's so we bought some new ones, and she really loves them.
And finally, Elizabeth and I painted our toe nails today. Henry INSISTED that he wanted his painted as well. He really enjoyed the bright pink! Don't worry Daddy, we used some nail polish remover. HAHA He didn't want to be left out! He loves to watch Elizabeth and do everything she does, he even started trying to mimic her laugh today. Some times I wish he wouldn't because then after we get her calmed down, he starts screaming for no reason, just because Elizabeth did! ugh.
















Henry is so silly some times

No comments:

Post a Comment