Saturday, January 9, 2010

LABS

Henry had his labs today, his Hematocrit dropped a few points, but his platelets went up from 25 to 33 on their own! :) WAHOO! Small progress I realize, but it's still progress! He had platelets while he was in ICU the week before New Years, so we're hoping that we can hold out longer than two weeks this time. He's cranky and funny and silly just like his sister. He gets really excited to try and crawl on Mommy's exercise mat. We think the floor is just to hard for him right now...but he's loving it, and he's really enjoying walking, he gets farther and farther each time.
We all went to Green Lake today, with the rest of Seattle, because it was a wonderfully sunny day. I ran a few times around the lake and Mom and Dad walked with Henry and Elizabeth. When I got done and caught up with them Elizabeth's hands were a little cold. I told her to put them in her sweatshirt pocket, you know the front pocket on the sweatshirt, and she gets her hands in and says look mommy they're friends!
She really is a joy! And with Henry being more mobile and active Elizabeth is really enjoying his company more. I'm not sure Henry reciprocates those feelings. Sibling Love. What can you do?!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you cute family!!!! We miss you guys!
    I have had you all on my mind the last few days! I hope the holidays were great for you! I've been crazy I haven't been online for like 2 weeks at least no excuse but I really miss you and hope all is well I'm so glad to jump on and see that Henry is doing so well! he is such a strong little man! Zella turned 3 a couple weeks ago! I wish Elizabeth could have come and had a party with her!
    We think of you often! I need to just call you!!! I WILL ACTUALLY!!!
    Love you guys!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete