Friday, January 1, 2010

We're back home for the start of the new year. We started the day in patient because we didn't think it would be appropriate to discharge him straight out of ICU. And he's great! Better than he has been for a while. The Doctors were so excited to see him doing well, they really gave him a scare. He is so loved!
His new favorite snack, humus! Definitely mommy's little boy! I LOVE to see him eating! While 2009 was a very very blessed year for us, I am feeling that 2010 will be exceptional as well. I do hope that everyone has a very blessed and joyous New Year! Much Love and Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Back at ya girl, wishing only the very best for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad is he doing well. Looks like you had a good christmas as well. Call me lady if you need anything! I will be in seattle every thursday for three months. But I can come other days too.

    ReplyDelete