Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Always Sleeping






First one is a snack break and then back to playing. I had to put some pics on here that showed my kids still alive. :) I mean that most of my pics of them together are always pics of them sleeping. So I wanted to show some of them playing. The little brown table was made for Henry by one of the Volunteers through the Occupational Therapy clinic. It helps him reach his toys and play with out having to lean over and hurt his back more. And the ladies at the front desk at the RonDon told us to go through the toy room so we could find some toys for Henry that would help with his therapy. We did and found some great things for him. He loves the tin barn. And so does Elizabeth. We saved a few for his birthday but he's really enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment