Monday, March 16, 2009

So Beautiful!



I can't believe how old she looks some times! And how fast she is growing. No one believes me when I tell them she's only 2 and a half. What a sweet heart. The second pictures shows her friend Dora. We went to DI for my birthday shopping spree and found Dora in the stuffed animal section and she wouldn't part with her. She doesn't play with her at all really but oh well. She helped Dora put on some of mommy's chapstick. And yesterday while mom and I were talking on the phone Elizabeth was playing with her three teddy bears. They were hugging and playing and then mommy showed her how to have a tea party and she loved that idea too. She's so great at entertaining herself sometimes its adorable to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Your such a good mom Lisa, you really appreciate your children and how wonderful they are, they are truly beautiful and with such a positive mom they are very blessed. Hope to see you in May when I am in Seattle visiting my grandbabies, if I can bring you anything let me know, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri I can't wait to see you too. I'm looking forward to seeing you. Hope all is well in AK. Thanks for your notes. They really do help me. :)

    ReplyDelete