Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ronald McDonald's Back!




So I don't have any good pics of the event, but we had a big celebration at the RonDon welcoming the statue back. A family donated the statue so the driver and crew from the race boat pictured above, came and a ton of clowns. One of them gave Elizabeth this ring. She didn't really care for it. She was enjoying the loads of cookies. She did get to climb into the race boat, and enjoyed climbing up but didn't like sitting in the boat. They asked me if I wanted to I said no thank you! Too small for big me. But it was really fun. The other exciting part of the celebration was being interviewed. The radio station interviewed me and so did the News station. However, the RonDon was doing a test of the Generator, and the power went out at 9pm. Right before the news, so I didn't get to see it. We're still searching the internet for a clip. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad to hear he is back. It's been on my mind ever since I heard it was destroyed. Sadness!
    I'm happy there was a ceremony to reinstate him.

    ReplyDelete