Sunday, February 1, 2009

Getting Out!

We're finally being discharged today. Henry is napping and I'm waiting for Home Care to bring our supplies so we can leave. The Doctors insisted on putting the feeding tube in until he can get to 9 kg or 9.5. Not sure why they worry so much about his weight he looks really healthy. But I guess optimal health makes it better for Henry's body to fight off the disease. He's doing alright with the feeding tube, although on average he pulls it out three times a day. Which means that I have to put it back down his throat three times a day which can cause quite a bit of irritation. So we'll see how long this lasts. He still has a bit of a cough and runny nose, but is doing well otherwise.
Dad got in last night and Elizabeth was extatic! She played with him all night. And Joel gets in this afternoon. I'm sure she'll be excited to see Daddy. I know I am!
I was looking at our pictures today and found a bunch that I wanted to post, hope no one minds. They aren't in any order date wise but they were really cute picks from when we were home for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment