Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vampire Baby

We're in the clinic today getting more blood. I really wanted Henry to be a Vampire for Halloween, we just didn't get it together in time. He gets more blood than anyone I know. I am not sure how much of his blood is actually his! The Doctors started him on a new Hypoallergenic formula, no lactose, and thought it would help. But he spent most of the night puking and filling his diaper. yuck. Poor little guy. Doesn't help that he's got a cough, but he usually goes a few hours and then cough cough puke! I think we're gonna have to find a new formula.
I was getting a bit frustrated last night because he was not looking very good or feeling very good and I was wondering why with everything else going on does he need to get sick. I understand that he has a low immune system which leaves him suseptable to everything, but I just think it's sad and frustrating. No matter how hard you try to keep everything clean or washed or sanitary, he still picks up viruses from who knows where. I don't doubt the Lord and his plan for Henry and I know he's gonna go through a lot of stuff, but I just wish he didn't have to go through so much. At four this morning Henry woke up coughing and then puked, and I was getting so frustrated I couldn't go back to bed so I parked him in the stroller next to mom's bed and I got into the shower, got ready for our 8:30am appointment and then laid down to cuddle Elizabeth for a while. She's sooo cute! What a blessing she is in my life.
Alright enough complaining, we're waiting for blood, and I brought a movie along to watch so the time might pass quicker. On second thought I wish I had my book. Oh well. Hope every one has an enjoyable day. Hugs to our friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment