Sunday, February 1, 2009

Henry & Bosy


This is Ryan and Laci's cat Bosy. One night after they came to visit, Bosy wondered over to see us. I think her parents were out on a date so she came to see us. After hiding from Elizabeth, she followed me into my room and watched me put Henry down for a nap. Then when I went in to check on him, she was cuddled up next to him. She had her paw resting on his arm. It was the sweetest thing. I really think animals are more in tune to people than we sometimes think.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that freaked me out. Bocy can be a little fiesty, but I guess when she see's someone in bed her first tought is to cuddle and nuzzle her face into your neck. I can just tell what she's thinking in this pic "hmmm, he's a little small... where's his neck? Oh well, I'll just settle for a touch!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that's funny Laci. The cat we had when Donny was born, was very protective over him. He even woke me up one night and led me to Donny's room because Donny's arm and leg was stuck between the crib bars. Good baby sitters, those cats! I say Bocy's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete