Thursday, December 17, 2009

I know I said I would post some pictures of Henry walking... I'm still looking for batteries, but here are some pictures from Mom's camera from this past summer and some more recent ones as well.


Our little Country Girl. She loved being at Annie & Grandpa's house.

Lunch time with Grandpa on the farm. Her favorite thing to do was ride in the tractor with Grandpa, oh and run wild through the fields like a true country girl.


Nap time with Grandpa

Elizabeth had to spend her 3rd Birthday with Annie and Grandpa because Mommy was inpatient with Henry and Daddy was back in AK. She didn't really care I'm sure and she actually got to celebrate when she came back to Seattle. And then every day was her birthday for a few weeks. At least she tried to convince me it was.

Getting ready for church. Seems like a silly thing, however, it has been about nine months since we have been able to go together. So we were pretty excited! You don't realize how wonderful and uplifting church is, until you can't go for long periods of time.

For some reason Elizabeth isn't sure what a 'smile' is... we tell her to smile and get the weirdest faces... oh well.. at least she's still cute. haha

This was the other day, sliding up and down the hall way. Elizabeth is wearing one of my shirts, it's her favorite new thing to wear for pj's.

A surprise for Mommy.
We had Elizabeth in there and almost taped it up and sent it to AK. Some days she's just too crazy and wild for me, but how boring would life be with out her!!!
So lucky to have her here.
This one was today... Reading the comics with Annie.
If he looks tired it's because he is. He was up most of the night and then took a five hour nap this afternoon, maybe he's just a night owl. Should have had a nap today too, another long night for mommy.

2 comments:

  1. We're so thankful for the good news about Henry, and praising God for answered prayer. We were pleased to hear a first hand report about Henry from Sean. God bless each one of you.

    Joy and Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....Devin always had such a wonderful, EASY smile...she has always been very photgenic. The first time I saw the "wierd" inability to smile was in my fiend's little girl. It was bad. It is like they don't know which muscles to use to "make" themselves smile. :) Now, Ethan is having the same problem. We took him in for pictures the other day, and it was like pulling teeth to get a nice smile. I am still not even sure we got a great one? But, a day or two after that I was taking his picture at home...I told him to smile and got the usual "wierd" grimace....THEN I asked him to LAUGH, sure enough, a beautiful, NATURAL, smile lit up his face!!! :)
    Hope today is a wondeful day!!
    Love, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete