Sunday, December 13, 2009

Such a Character

Our silly little boy is growing up so quickly. I can say to him "Henry sit up straight," and his puffs out his chest and sucks in his gut and tried really hard to sit up as straight as possible! It's so cute!
He slept a long time yesterday afternoon, so was up late last night, and eating cookies with Mommy and Grandpa and Annie, and loving it. We were excited because he was eating something. H wouldn't pick up the cookie, because that would mean sticky fingers, but he would lick the cookie laying on the table. He was loving it!

Showing us how to sit up straight. He acts SO much like Elizabeth these days it's so adorable. He's making so much progress so quickly, making new sounds and trying to walk more with help, he's so anxious to actually RUN after Elizabeth. One of these days he's just gonna take off.


Eating his gingerbread man... well sugar cookie man... He has been such a blessing! Regardless of what he's been through or going through he remains happy and sweet and loving. I have been so blessed with two wonderful happy children and I am so grateful for the joy they bring to my life.

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy. He is so sweet!

    Sorry this took awhile but here are the
    Whoonu instuctions:
    three players use tokens 1-4 in stacks of three.
    four players use tokens 1-6 in stacks of four.
    five players use tokens 1-4 in stacks of five.
    Six players use tokens 1-5 in stacks of six.

    Give the enveloope to the player who is starting. Give everyone else four cards. With 3-4 players each player puts down two cards. With 5-6 players only one card. Discard revealed cards and pass unused cards to the left and draw new ones to have four in your hand. :) Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, he is so darn cute. Hello Mr. Personality. Spencer said he saw you at church today!!! Yea!! I'm feeling lots better tonight so maybe by Tuesday I'll be germ free and we can go to the temple. Plus, I have a list of things to bring you. Don't worry, I'll call you before I bring everything over so I don't dump half my house and overload you with stuff!!

    ReplyDelete