Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Very Brief...well it started out that way

Henry's next biopsy is Friday at 9:30am, we won't have results until Wednesday next week. We're still getting platelets and red blood cells every few days, Henry has adjusted very well to being anemic! Can't even tell when he is low any more.

Not only is Henry enjoying standing up, he really likes to life mommy's weights. 3lbs starting weight... we'll see what he can do in a few months.

The Doctor laughs at how well trained Mommy is... all Henry has to do is point and grunt and I know exactly what to do... I'm trying to train Henry.. but I guess I'm the one being trained! haha

Seattle 3rd ward is wonderful, they have really helped with providing some nice Christmas decor for the apartment. While I was trying to teach Elizabeth about the Savior and his birth and the reason we celebrate Christmas.... she was watching Dora and Diego and told me that Santa's sleigh is stuck and it's full of toys.. "where's the present for me? and Annie and Grandpa and mommy?" Curse you cartoons.. I guess it's my fault for letting her watch TV. But she does love the nativity we were loaned and is really excited to celebrate Jesus' birthday.

We may actually be able to start going to church again. Henry's counts are good and he's doing well enough that he can be in a crowd.. just no sick people. So we'll continue with just Sacrament meeting. But oh what a blessing that will be!!!! I haven't been to church since March maybe. Wow... forced into inactivity!! haha

Goodwill is Awesome! Hit the jack pot last trip and found Henry an incredible coat and really cute Gap pants and they were all half off! Plus some really cute shirts. I know.. germ freak shopping at Goodwill doesn't quite fit.. but I do have a washer :) I Love meeting fellow Goodwill shoppers. So exciting finding the goods and at such great prices!

Thank you Cari for thinking of us! You are incredible and I am so glad you're home but wish you were down the hall too.. :) hope you guys are all doing well. Give Ben a big hug for me!

Although I'm finding it hard to get into Christmas mode this year... I am eternally grateful for my Savior. The Christmas Devotional was awesome! Our Savior, who created the earth and everything on it, born in a humble manger, lived a humble life of service to others, and gave willingly his life, to atone for the sins of all...something he didn't need because he was perfect. And yet he loved us so much, he willingly carried our sins and heartaches so we wouldn't have to, so we would be blessed with the opportunity to repent and receive forgiveness. My life has been blessed beyond what I could ever have imagined! The opportunity to be sealed to the man of my dreams and to be a mother in Zion! What incredible blessings! For every heart ache in my life I have received joy ten fold! I cannot see the pain and suffering without seeing the out pouring of blessings and love. My Christmas wish is that everyone knew their Savior, and knew about the great plan of happiness. That all could be blessed with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To know him and to know how much he loves each of us and is aware of us and our needs, to know that he would give us all that we need if we would but come unto Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment