Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Patient

So I just want to appologize. I have tried several times to post pics and it won't work for some reason. Please bear with us while we attempt to get it figured out. In the mean time, I'll let you know that we are back in patient. Henry has his fevers again, with no origin, just his body telling us that he needs some chemo and prednisone. Unfortunately he won't be getting prednisone anymore... well for now, which isn't bad, it just means the fevers may not subside. We are only a week away from conditioning before transplant so we are staying in patient until transplant. Joel and I are switching every two days. We'll see how long that lasts. My mom and dad are coming before transplant to help with Elizabeth and allow Joel and I to be here together with Henry.
Elizabeth is having a great time. We are making new friends and playing at as many parks as we can find. (There are plenty and lots of open fields close by.) She has to get outside for a few hours each day or she goes crazy! ME TOO! We went window shopping at the Gap Monday and ran around the store saying "look how cute this is!" Elizabeth loved it, she found the cutest hat and as much as I wanted to buy it... we moved on to something else that was much cuter! Unfortunately I didn't have a camera to capture it... another day. Besides she doesn't hold still long enough to get a picture taken... I don't know where she would have picked that up from!...:)
We got an awesome ALASKA package.. thanks so much it was fantastic!!!!! We do miss home and can't wait to get back..Joel more than I. Not that I don't miss home, I'm just loving Seattle.
As scary as the transplant can be..I'm really looking forward to it.. I'm excited to get started and get my baby healthy again. Although I realize that life will be this way for another two years while his immune system rebuilds, we'll be home and HOPEFULLY LCH free..!
Not much else happening, we're so happy and blessed to be together as a family.. I am most grateful for the employers Joel has, they have been beyond generous and kind to our family I cannot thank them enough but I will definately try. COPS are good people!!!!! :) I don't care what anyone else thinks!
Hope to have pics up soon. Love you all tons. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment