Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Girls




Elizabeth and I got matching purses, shopping bags, from our Aunt Di! And we love them. We take them with us every where we go. This cute little dress I found at the outlet malls. And she looks so dang cute in it! I can't believe how big she has gotten and how smart she is, three months is much too long! But she tells me every day that she wants to stay with mommy now. I hope that she stays healthy, it would break both of our hearts if she had to leave again.

2 comments:

  1. oh she is sooo beautiful just like her mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too... too... cute! Three months is SUCH a LONG time! We are praying and hoping for the BEST outcome for sweet little Henry!
    Love the Osborn Family,
    Sara, Peter, Jolee, Ethan, Logan, & Kylee*

    ReplyDelete