Monday, July 20, 2009

Wonderful Man

I have to brag a little...my husband stopped by the hospital room at 8pm with Tillamook Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and waffle cones. I've been telling him how much I wanted baskinRobins waffle cones and ice cream. So he packed a pot full of ice and brought me ice cream cones. :) Sweetest thing ever. He is always trying to do something special for me, I really am a lucky lucky girl! I know that those of you ladies with husbands think your man is the best too... it's the little things they do that let you know they are listening and want to make you happy. Thanks Joel I love you!

North Pole, Alaska... on our way to Chena. You can't tell but I am very very pregnant with Henry in this one. :) Oh the good ol' days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet! I think we need to get some pics of just the two of you. I would have when I was down there but I think you two were just getting to know each other again. Isnt it fun to brag on your blog! And good job Joel, you finally got credit for something. hehe Laci

    ReplyDelete