Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 5 Conditioning

Last night didn't go so well...The power went out for some reason all over the neighborhood... at the hospital and the RonDon. The problem in the hospital was that even after the power came on the air conditioning wasn't working so the rooms were like 80 degrees. Most patients were awake in wee hours of the morning walking the halls because they were cooler. The residents of Seattle are dieing from the heat. Yesterday was a scorching 103 and today is supposed to be 99. I'm loving it... Elizabeth and I went to the Laurelhurst Park this morning while it was cooler, but still ended up sweaty and hot! Couldn't drink the ice water fast enough. LOL I think I forgot to turn on the air conditioning at the house.. oh well I don't mind... I hate freezing in doors when it is so nice and hot out doors. I know...why do I live in Alaska again.. hahha aure Oh yeah the other fun thing at the Laurelhurst Park is that it looks over Lake Washington so we got to watch the Blue Angels practicing overhead. Loud but exciting.


Henry was excited to see Elizabeth. He loved to play with her hair.
Daddy needed some more shut eye since they were awake all night last night. Poor guys. They always seem to have a rough night together.

Henry was pretty tired, but I'm sure the warm arm felt good since he was sitting under the cold aircondition vent. :) So cute together! I love when they are so sweet with each other.






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last picture. I hope they stay close like that as they get older! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Elizabeth is already a mega hottie, holy crap, good luck with that one in the future, you better dress her in turtlenecks and hippie socks. And she's super tan, my goodness! Poor little Henry needs to be better so he can fend off all the guys that come after his sister.

    ReplyDelete