Friday, February 26, 2010

Flight Simulation Class

In our efforts to prepare for a flight home, Elizabeth and Henry are participating in flight simulation classes.
The initial excitement gone, and Elizabeth is wondering how long this is going to last and if she can get out. Henry as always.. is chill. However, this simulation didn't last the full three hours. Only about three minutes. :)

And our final aspect of training... take off... a bit extreme, but they wanted to lay down in their seats.
In all honesty I was just cleaning the seat covers and making sure the straps were set right. But a flight course seemed a good idea.



2 comments:

  1. We miss you guys TONS. I hope everything went well today. I went to the Ronald McDonald House tonight and it hit me that you guys weren't there. I was so sad. Good thing you are coming back in May! I was able to keep the tears to a minimum thanks to that! Have fun in your practically new house. I'm happy you are together with Joel. Keep up us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly cute are your kiddies???!!! Seriously, you guys make some great kids! I am very excited for you all to return home! What a huge blessing! Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete