Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home again Home again jiggety jig!

This walker was donated to us at the Hospital, we're giving it back because the new one is tall enough for Henry. But he sure loves using the walker...by that I mean sitting in it.. still working on the whole walking idea.
Got a new cute onesie from Grandma Keyport, it says I'm all the Buzz in Sandstone, MN...it's so cute and it does fit Grandma. Thanks. He really likes the big bee. And the blue is great with his eyes.


Okay home isn't actually Home.. but the RonDon is home for us. :) They discharged us yesterday at 2:30pm. It was such a beautiful day that after Mandy helped us bring everything home we just dumped it and went for a walk. We went to Laurelhurst park and sat in the grass to play and take in some sun. Then our friend Christine called and we went to their house for some salmon burgers. yum.


Henry's counts went from 189 to 1035 over night. What a stud! He still has some major anxiety issues...I can't walk the length of the room with out him screaming his head off...or take a shower. He did sleep realy well though in our bed. So much softer. Also some one donated a brand new walker for Henry to use. It's tall enough that he can still grow and use it for a while. Which is really nice.


We went running this morning to the Montlake Bridge, it was really nice, there's a few parks further along the trail that we'll probably go to on a nicer day. Today is supposed to be a bit over cast, but the rest of the week will be in the high 70s yeah!


Well we're gonna get back to cleaning. Love you all tons. Thanks for your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah H-Train! Your right, what a stud! I am so glad to hear you guys were able to go "home". Thanks for all the updates Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!! SO VERY HAPPY that you guys are back in the RonDOn house. Wonderful... Gotta love the small little miracles of life:):):) Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa and Henry! Mahana sent me a link to your blog, I hope you don't mind. I'm sure you here this all the time but I have to say it. You are such a blessing and inspiration to us all. I can't believe how beautiful that baby boy is. And we already miss Elizabeth (I call her Lizzy) in nursery. She gave me big hugs and smiles that made my heart melt every Sunday. We want her back but she looks pretty tickled to be with Grandma Thomas. We pray for you all the time, thank you for the perspective. Lots of love. Hanna, Joe, and Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spelled "hear" wrong! That drives me nuts! Anyway, we love you guys! Oh, and hello to Grandma and Grandpa Thomas, we also miss you and wish you'd come to visit again!

    ReplyDelete