Friday, May 29, 2009

Cuddle Bug


Even though he screams when I walk too far away from him, he does love to cuddle mommy and he's getting to that stage again, where he hides in my chest when someone says hi to him. He has so much love to give! And I'm so glad he loves mommy and brings me so much joy! His new favorite thing is throwing food on the floor, because he gets so many laughs and smiles from all his adoring friends. He actually ate some brownie and bread yesterday and some sausage today, so his appetite is building, even if most of it lands on the floor for a few laughs! What a silly boy! The tubes on his shirt are part of his new Hickman line. He used to only have one tube, but in April he had to have a small surgery to replace the old with this newer bigger line. Every day I get to flush it with saline and heprine, and every week I do a dressing change to keep the exit site clean. I do think that all this training is preparing me for a future in nursing... I already know so much about it.. we shall see. I do want to start taking classes online though of some sort... that would be great. Being so close to UW makes me miss the classes and the learning. Okay so I was just going to post the pic with a few words.. but I have a problem with rambling on and on.. sorry... We'll work on getting some more fun pics... I have tons on my phone.. just don't know how to transfer them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment