Monday, May 18, 2009

Jim Creek Clean up







We decided we had been tag alongs too long so Lisa let me spend a little money and we bought a Off road Jeep to explore in. For years we have fun going out with Ryan and Laci but we never had our own vehicle to drive. I found a 1983 Jeep CJ7 for sale of Craig's list and worked the price down a bit and ended up buying it on Saturday morning. We took it straight out to Jim Creek for the cleanup. I was crossing my fingers and almost half expected it to die but it never did. It ran great. I don' know much about the technical off road stuff but according to Ryan and his brother Daren it was a good deal and was already set up with everything I needed. (Its also supposed to be easy to work on and fix, which we will see :) Laci drove it out, I drove it around until my foot was swelling, and then Ryan drove it back. We strapped Elizabeth's car seat in the back so she could see all around her. We all had a blast. Elizabeth then got to ride with Cindy on the 4 wheeler back out.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, Jim Creek clean up. Good times, great memories. Looks like you had fun. Nice find on the Jeep!

    ReplyDelete