Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm going to miss her




POSTED BY JOEL: I have had so much fun with Elizabeth here in Alaska, I will post more pictures later. On Thursday she will leave with Stephanie to Idaho to spend time with Granny Annie and hopefully drive to visit mommy as soon as Henry is well enough to have visitors. We have had about a month and a half together, cried together, laughed, and played a lot. I think I spoiled her playing tickle monster, eating waffles every morning, and watching movies every night. I have a much greater appreciation for mothers and single parents now. I wish I had 1 percent of the energy she has. When I broke my toe chasing her around the kitchen playing tickle monster, she saw I was in pain and realized I was not playing anymore, she impressed my by climbing onto the couch next to me and said a prayer all by herself, she asked to "bless daddy, and bless daddy, and help daddy and make daddy feel better and bless Henry" and then ended it and asked me if I was better yet. Oh the faith of a child. I will try and post more frequently so everyone knows what is happening on both ends of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment