Monday, April 6, 2009

Day at the Park

This was a few weeks ago, but this is our usual park, it's up the street about 8-10 blocks and Elizabeth loves it! She has really learned to love the merry go round.. which makes me ill but I had to get some pics of her!
Any open space and Elizabeth is running through it. She's so couped up at the house sometimes that she just has to run wild for a while outside. I love to watch her just enjoying being outdoors.

There are about four slides at the park but Elizabeth only likes the twisty one. :)


Incredibly she is strong enough to go back and forth on this thing with out falling down. When Grandma and Grandpa Miner came they pushed her back and forth on it and she loved it. Since then we always play on it when we go to the park. I have to push and run and catch and then push and run and catch.. :) Great exercise for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment