Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wonderful Husband!!

So as I sit in the hospital room today I have a cooler full of ice, and a bag of food that will last me for at least two months. I also will have clean clothes because he did all the laundry. He's be awesome I haven't had to do anything but sit here with Henry.
He's having a hard time adjusting to the new chemo, and I thought for a while he got some sort of virus because he was having fevers every two hours or so. While we exhausted every possible virus and bacteria that could be causing it the Doctor finally said to me, well the cytarabine that he's on causes fevers!!!! Why didn't he think to tell me that before?! I was so worried all night and today because he was having fevers and I thought he was getting sick. Silly me!
Elizabeth is sick but hopfully getting over it. She's getting blood drawn today to check her bone marrow compatability with Henry. I'm glad Joel's the one taking her to do that! They leave tomorrow on the airplane for home. I'm so sad I don't know if I'm even gonna get to say goodbye because we don't want to risk Henry getting sick. But we'll see.
Did I mention that one wall of my room is a window! It's soooo nice and makes me feel a bit better not being outside any.
Henry's so strong and he's so funny. He was watching the nurse as she watched his resperations and then started smiling at her and talking to her. It was the cutest thing ever! He's sleeping a bit more but that's alright. He needs to sleep. They started him on the 24 hour Chemo today and that will run for five days. We'll make it through and then we'll see how strong his body is afterwards. Thanks for all your prayers and support. Take care of my baby Elizabeth for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment