Thursday, April 9, 2009

My BabyMutantNinjaTurtle!

I always get the order wrong, but this is after we played and he was all tuckered out. :) The whole time I was taking pictures he was shaking his head at me, and wouldn't wear the hat. After he was done and wanted to nap, he needed his hat.
I know he looks drugged... well he is! But doesn't always look like this. The camera just acts funny sometimes. I think he's more glaring at me cause he didn't want pictures of himself in his turtle shell.

This is the new brace that Ortho made for Henry. It has trucks and race cars and flags and boy stuff all over it and blue so it matches his eyes. It's awesome. Should help him sit and play with out wrecking his spine anymore. We're still adjusting/fine tuning it, but it works alright. He has to build his muscles back up so he can hold himself with it on.


1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful and strong! I see his Mommy in him! We love you and are praying for you tons!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete