Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting Better Each Day

Smiling and playing and laughing all day!
Giggling with mommy...the little stickers on his face hold the NG tube in place, much better than that other clear tape stuff we used.

Giving Kisses, I love baby Henry kisses. Today he ate more than usual, played more than he has lately, and wanted to be held most of the day. So exciting. What a great blessing! We may actually get to spend a few days back and the RonDon before our next round of Chemo. We shall see. :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Lisa, what a blessing to have the gospel, I agree, I don't know how people survive without it. I don't know if you ever went on a mission but you are a natural missionary and I'm sure people are very positivitely effected by your love of the gospel. What a strong testimoney you have, its inspiring. I have a bit of a cold and am heading to Seattle tomorrow. I still would love to see you and would wear a mask I would wear a whole space outfit if need be, but will let it be your call, I'll call you when I am down there, love you Terri

    ReplyDelete