Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Miracles




Yesterday two ladies from church brought me with them to the temple. I was going to cancel because Henry was having a CT scan, but I remembered Elder Scott's talk about not letting the small inconveniences stop us from going to the temple. While we were driving to the temple, we ran over something, and the computer on the car was telling us that the tire was losing pressure. Not much though. When we drove up to the doors of the temple, the tire went completely flat! It was a miracle we made it with out a bad accident of any kind. Our friend that drove told us to go ahead with out her, and she would get the tire fixed. Well the man at the front desk told her to go ahead through the session, he found someone that would take care of it for her. It was so wonderful! For the first time in a long time I was able to let go of what is bottled up inside. It was a feeling of peace, being at comfort and feeling protected enough that it was okay to not be strong for a minute. I don't know if that makes sense but it was wonderful. So much so that I didn't want to leave! I knew that Henry was going to be done with his CT scan and I wanted to get back to him, but I didn't want to leave. I guess that's what people mean when they say the weight of the world was lifted off their shoulders. What a great feeling!


Today is our anniversary, four years! I think it's gone by so fast because a lot of the time we've been apart from each other! haha And with out even thinking about it, yesterday was the anniversary of the first time I went through the temple. It's been a wonderful few days!


And today we get to go back to the RonDon!!!! We might only be back there for a week or so but that's alright!! Time out of here is wonderful. Can't wait. Still waiting to hear from the Doctors, but looks like we'll be out of here by tonight. Henry is doing phenominally! He looks great, the rash is pretty much gone, and his tummy is normal size almost. He actually put his toe in his mouth.. not something he's been able to do for a long time! Gross I know but I was so excited. The Lord has truely opened the windows of heaven upon us! He has such love for us, my heart breaks to think that people don't know of his love, or don't recognize it in their lives. I just wish everyone could feel and know of his love for them!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to go to the Temple. Really glad to hear Henry's doing better. We miss you two! Youre super-neighbors Ryan & Laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you are just amazing Lisa. I am so happy he is doing well and I am thinking about you and your family so much. We love you and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete