Saturday, October 3, 2009

Change

Cutest Little Boy EVER!! I can't believe how much he has changed!
And his cute hair! I know I think I offend Joel when I tell him how much I miss his blond hair. I do love that he looks more like his daddy but I miss this hair! I guess I am just going through the mommy process of adapting to the drastic change over a short period of time.

Okay he was a bit scrawny and he's much chunkier now which is great!


Dr. Elizabeth at work again.


Henry wanted to make sure he was in the picture. He giggles so much when Elizabeth is silly with him.

Can you believe how much has changed!!
And now Joel and I have to decide whether he has to go through another transplant.
All the pain and hard days all over again!! UGH.
I hate more than anything watching him build up his strength and his ability to move and eat and just his over all progress get better each day knowing that if he gets another transplant they are going to knock him down and he'll have to work his way back up again!!!! Hasn't he been kicked enough?! Why does he have to suffer so much and why does it have to happen over and over again! I hope and pray he knows how much strength he has when he gets older. The Lord has blessed him with so much strength!!






No comments:

Post a Comment