Thursday, October 1, 2009

~Words of Encouragment~

"But if by a still, small voice he calls, to paths that I do not know, I'll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in thine: I'll go where you want me to go."
"O Savior if thou wilt be my guide, Tho dark and rugged the way, My voice shall echo the message sweet: I'll say what you want me to say."
"So trusting in thy tender care, and knowing thou lovest me, I'll do they will with a heart sincere" I'll be what you want me to be."
H.270

"Why should we mourn or think our lot is hard? Tis not so, all is right. Gird up your loins fresh courage take. Our God will never us forsake. All is well! All is well!"
H.30

"Let your heart be not faint now the journey's begun; there is One who still beckons to you. So look upward in joy and take hold of his hand. He will lead you to heights that are new."
H.127

My favorite words of comfort are either found in the scriptures or in the Hymns! While things look hard, or the end is so far from sight, I cannot give up hope and faith in the Lord. He has great plans for Henry, and while I cannot see every curve in the road, I know the Lord is carrying me through. All is well! All is well!

1 comment:

  1. Everything I try to write sounds so empty compared to the depth of feeling you must be having, please just know I am always thinking and praying for you and just hurt for what you are going through. I am so glad your faith is so strong, its the only way to get through. How blessed we are to know the truth and know all is well. TCB

    ReplyDelete