Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Silly things that I'm thankful for today...
Henry being positive for VRE; we stay in isolation so I don't have to be overwhelmingly worried about him getting the flu.
The funny things kids say.."Elizabeth grabbing her chest and saying Mommy I think they're getting bigger like yours!" hahahahahahahahaha
The PBJ song by Primary Colors (Mormon Mom Cast blog that provides the music)
Elizabeth's Lambie, "my little Henry" she calls it.
Crossword puzzle book that's too advanced for me so I have to cheat to complete the puzzles.. but I justify it by saying that I'm learning.. so it's not cheating!
Sugar Free Hot Cocoa (it has to be good for me because it's sugar free)
Elizabeth learning about prayers and why we say them
Newspaper crossword puzzles because they make me feel smart, you know the Monday, Tuesday ones that are easy.. :)
Sunshine, even if it's not Hot outside it brings me joy! :)
My little "country girl"
Henry's laugh

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what she's saying in the video but it doesnt matter because she's so DANG STINK'IN CUTE that anything she does is justified. Nice dress!

    ReplyDelete