Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beautiful Boy!

Henry really enjoys his bath time. It's about the only way to make him happy some days. And getting him out is a struggle too. I ask him.. no tell him it's time to get out and he shakes his head and splashes me. Whatever keeps him happy!
no that's not his top lip it's his tongue. Lip smackers...

He wanted Grandpa's hat.. so we gave it to him to wear, but he got really upset when I tried to take a picture. This is the only picture with him not screaming.


We finally gave it back to grandpa for the pictures and of course he wanted it back. Silly boy.
We don't want you to get a false idea of how Henry is doing, so I will tell you he's constantly in pain and on three different anti nausea meds and morphine drip plus some...and last night was the worse night thus far. Henry cried the whole night, in lots of pain and couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep, so he only got about 45 minutes of sleep. The hardest thing for me to deal with is his nausea because it's so hard on him. Last night he was puking so hard he was almost passing out because he couldn't catch his breath. Hopefully these three meds will help him get rid of the nausea. On top of which his teeth are hurting him, three coming in at once. So it's hard to know exactly where the pain is originating. Joel was here by himself because I'm trying not to let this cold get the better of me. However, all that said I'm not into posting sad pictures of Henry. He is having a rough time, and yet he finds strength to laugh and play. Incredible!




No comments:

Post a Comment