Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today's Smiles

"Ta-Da" After wearing them for a while Daddy decided it would be more fun to blow one of them up. Then he colored on it with marker.. that didn't dry so Henry's hands and arms became fusia.
They came a little later in the day but they still came. He had a rough day, but this evening he sat up and played with some gloves and really liked it.

Got a little tuckered out trying to get his rings on and off his arms. Can't reach his legs anymore so they mostly stay on his arms. Belly's just too big, all the prego mom's out there know exactly how you feel Henry. :)


Henry decided to play doctor, since he was the one with blue gloves on. I'm not sure what exactly he was inspecting, but just for future refrence these gloves don't taste very good.







1 comment:

  1. He is such a handsome little guy! I'm glad I got to see his smile today. He sure looked happy last night with the blown up ball! Good luck today, I hope all goes well. Please call if you get put in ICU again. We'll bring more food!! and chocolate too! Send me your e-mail address and I'll add you to my blog. juliannmiller@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete