Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One thing at a time..

We are still waiting for Henry's counts to come back. But everyday something gets better, or under control. He is getting stronger, and playing for longer periods of the day. The Doctors are encouraged by his over all demeanor. How good is he doing you ask.. lets see...

....sitting up playing with toys, stretching and moving around...


...acting silly and trying to figure things out...like how do I get the ball out of there, my arm is too chunky! LOL...



..and yes... His TA-DA is back!!! YEAH HENRY!!! I almost cried to see him do this today. I know his counts are coming back, not as fast as I would hope, but I think it's better for his body to get everything else managed before his brand new immune system has to begin working so hard. So I'm patiently waiting trusting that the Lord is building his strength as His pace. I am overjoyed today!



3 comments:

  1. I just love these pictures! I'm glad that he's able to do more! Go Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is doing so much better I can see it in his eyes! He looks so happy and is glowing! Oh I can't wait to kiss on him! Elle is excited too:):) Love you guys and soooo excited it is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is looking healthier and stronger and happier everyday! It's so nice to see him playing and smiling! Congrats Lisa! I'm sure it gives great hope to see such improvement! Love you!

    ReplyDelete